Friday 27 June 2014

Friday 27th June 2014

Yesterday ended up bing a crap day and again I am back to day 1. I so hate this. I really don't know why I do it because I know that it will never end well once I have that first drink. Hence, I did not write a blog yesterday for obvious reasons. Also I promised my mother I would not write wghile under the influence.

Well, today I am going to be positive and catch up on some much  needed house cleaning. I might do some baking just to pass the time. It is a sunny day and I might go for a walk. I always feel better after a decent walk and was doing that for a while but then the weather packed up and other multipe excuses.

I will check back in later to see how my day is going. I want a good outcome today so I need to make sure I don't buy into any of my kids nonesense because that normally sets me off down the wrong path.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. Just wondering how you went tonight? Saw your post on mrs ds blog. Hope tonight goes well. I made it thru day 2 today. Was difficult tho. Fun times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was not a good day but today (Saturday) has been great. How are you going? Have you made day 3 today?

      Cherie xx

      Delete