Friday 1 August 2014

Friday 1 August - again -down in the dumps

It is only 4.57pm but I want to go and have a bath and get my PJs on and climb into bed! Adults don't get their pjs on early or go to bed early! I want a fucking drink actually.I have struggled through today - it was a struggle but I made it. But I still want a fucking drink but I am not going to get one.

I have a massive fight inside my head and it is giving me a headache. I wish I did bash my head against the wall but I didn't. So I am hanging on by my fingertips (literally) to stay sober today. If I can just get through the next hour I will be ok. I so hate the drinking but I am so glad you are all here for me. Quite often feel like I am getting big hugs. If I close my eyes I can feel the support. I hate Fridays. I am sober but sad  and angry - go figure. I am trying not to explode and I really don't know why I feel so angry.


Hi ho Hi ho, it is off to a bath I go.

Cherie xx

6 comments:

  1. I love you, you are my new best friend, I can relate to absolutely everything. Thankyou you have helped me tremendously. Day one for me too, let's see if we can make our forever sobriety birthday August the 1st 2014, one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome my new best friend! Look forward to supporting you.

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know anyone in Christchurch who is in the fellowship? I had 10 years up but picked up around 7 years ago and the last 2 years actually 3 have been totally full on.(((( I think the longest I have been sober in these last 3 years is about a week. (((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't. I live in Wellington. you will be welcome at any meeting. Cherie xx

      Delete
  4. I hope you just went to bed and let tomorrow be a new day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent two hours in the bath and then read my book.\

      Cherie xx

      Delete