Friday 8 August 2014

Friday, 8th August 2014 - I am so addicted but love this addiction :)!

It is official, I am addicted to the Living Sober website. It just goes to show how much of an addictive personality I have. I can't leave the bloody website alone for 5 minutes because I am like a child with a new toy and so loving the interaction and the support. I want to be involved and I am - anyone and everyone is getting involved and it is fantastic. Thanks Lotta, I feel you have made a break through in helping people all around join together and support each other in our individual journeys.

Today is day 3 (again) for me and I feel like I am glued to the chair in front of the computer. I have my diet lemonade, my phone and a heater on because it is so bloody cold. I know I am going to get to day 4.

I have managed to get one of my kids off to school and although she is not 100% she went a bit late. She needs to go because she has missed out on so much school through wagging. She has been genuinely sick this week and the school was dubious. I don't blame them. I have just had a phone call though to ask - discretely, if the reason she was not at school was because of my drinking this week! Inital reaction is -"fuck you it is not your business" I did not say that of course. I said that she has been very unwell, did she go to the doctor? No because it is a virus and they can't do anything other than take your money and say bed rest, water and panadol.

I have just spoken to mum and she is proud of me but I feel like shit to be honest. Not because I have been drinking but because I have contracted the bug. I guess it was only a matter of time. My tolerance is none but I will carry on

5 comments:

  1. Hoping you feel better quickly. I've been sick myself, thought it was withdrawal and was letting myself suffer. Now I'm on antibiotics....silly me. Let's take care of ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up. Never give up. Never give up. You are way stronger than you think, you can Do this. And be very kind to yourself while you are trying. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon Cherie. How did you go today? I haven't had a chance to on Living Sober today but I love it too! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey just checking in because you've gone all quiet on the site, hope you are ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am good was just really busy yesterday and a battle to get on the computer when everyone is here and have time to myself. Thanks for thinking about me. I will going on for a bit now.

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete