Thursday 17 July 2014

Thursday 17th July 2014

It is 11.52am and I am frustrated. Because I have been trying to post comments on other blogs and A) I can't read the words to confirm : "I am not a robot",  (My eyesight is not that fab - why do they have to do it)  B) when think I have it correct I get the "it will be visible once published" I can't see it visible at all. Maybe I have done something wrong.

For all those that read my blog, thank you, thank you.

Honestly, I want a drink because I am frustrated. Any bloody excuse. The weather is appauling. I have lost my motivation today and just want to hide away. That is what my kids are expecting. To finish off I heard this saying and please foregive me for the language but it is about fear.

1) Fuck Everyone And Run (FEAR)

2) Face Everyone And Recover (FEAR)

Let you know soon which way I am going.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cherie, hope you find your motivation! I know what it's like to have none! A x

    ReplyDelete